Payment is due at check-in.
Rates do not include tax. Electrical surcharge of $15/week or $5/night (up to $15 maximum) will be added during the off-season. Peak season rates include sewer, water, and electricity. First night will be charged at the regular rate if canceled within 48 hours. Group rates are available. All rates are subject to change without notice.
All guests must register with the office. Valid ID required.
RVs remaining at site after checkout time are subject to tow at owner’s expense. This will result in an additional charge equal to one night’s stay.
No late checkouts.
- Only one camping unit and one vehicle permitted per RV site. Parking pass must be attached to RV window while on park property.
- All RVs and vehicles must be in good operating condition, have a current license, and be capable of being moved within 24 hours. Management reserves the right to approve or reject any guest based on the age and/or appearance of their RV or vehicle.
- Tents and outdoor carpets are not permitted on or adjacent to RV sites.
- No street parking is allowed. Additional vehicles or trailers must park in the lot adjacent to the office.
- Quiet time is 9pm-8am. Please be considerate of those around you.
- Fires are only allowed in the grills or fire rings and must be attended to at all times.
- No cutting of trees, branches, or shrubs.
- No defacing, destruction, or misuse of property.
- The speed limit on all roads within the resort is 10 mph.
- Only licensed drivers may operate scooters, motorcycles, motorbikes, four-wheelers, three-wheelers, or any motorized vehicle within the park. Only drive these vehicles to and from your RV site.
- Public possession and consumption of alcoholic beverages is prohibited.
- Possession and/or consumption of controlled substances or being under the influence of a controlled substance is strictly prohibited.
- Cleaning fish, dishwashing, or shampooing pets in the laundry room or restrooms is not permitted.
- Use dump station for disposal of waste (gray) water.
- It is the responsibility of each guest to keep their RV site neat and orderly. Storage of personal items under or around RVs or vehicles is prohibited.
- In the case of severe weather, please seek shelter in the storm shelter, located east of the RV Park office. You may be directed to alternative shelter locations by Security and/or Emergency Services.
- Laundry may not be hung on exterior clotheslines or on any exterior structure.
- Dakotah Meadows reserves the right to ask any guest to leave the RV Park.
- Four-month maximum stay (based on availability) with a minimum of 60 days between stays. No year-round sites are available.
- Firearms are strictly forbidden. Violation of this policy may result in exclusion and fines.
- Outdoor pavilion must be reserved in advance for group use. See office for details and pricing.
- Any and all fireworks are prohibited.
- All park rules apply to registered guests and their visitors.
- Pets are allowed. They must be restrained on a maximum 8-foot leash. All droppings must be picked up immediately. Dog bag stations are located throughout the park.
- Pets may not be left leashed or unattended. Exterior kennels are not permitted.
- Absolutely no washing of any RVs or vehicles at your RV site. No mechanical work may be conducted at your RV site unless done by a licensed provider and approved by management.
- Rules and regulations may be amended by management at any time and without prior notice to guests.
- Children must be supervised by an adult while in the play area.
- Unsupervised children will be told to leave the play area.
- Pets are not allowed inside the fenced play area.
- For your safety, do not remove the support poles or lace sticks above and below the door flap.
- The rain diverter inside the tent must stay in place.
- Absolutely no fire rings inside the tipi.
- Use the restroom, shower, and laundry facilities at your convenience.
- Dispose of garbage properly.
- Two-day maximum stay.
- No access to electricity. Do not run extension cords to adjacent RV sites.
Reservations are suggested at all times. Holidays and special events may require a minimum night stay and are subject to prepayment. While we will make reasonable effort to accommodate site type requests (pull-through or back-in), specific site numbers cannot be guaranteed and are subject to change. There is no charge for making a reservation. However, we do have a 48-hour cancellation policy. We cannot be held responsible for weather, illness, work schedules, or other situations affecting our guests. We adhere to our cancellation policy regardless of circumstances.
The SMSC provides a 24-hour Security Patrol throughout park grounds. For security and safety assistance after hours, please call 952.496.7222.
In case of a life-threatening emergency, please call 911.