Coronavirus (COVID-19) UPDATES AND POLICY CHANGES
To help combat the spread of COVID-19 (coronavirus) and keep campers, visitors, and our staff healthy and safe, we will be following guidance from the Minnesota Department of Health and the Centers for Disease Control (CDC). In addition to keeping all areas of the park clean and disinfected, Dakotah Meadows RV Park will be implementing the following precautions.
- Effective Sunday, March 29, Dakotah Meadows RV Park operating hours will be 8am-4pm daily.
- Water has been turned on for the season.
- In an effort to keep our guests and staff safe, the public restrooms/bathhouses will be closed until further notice.
- Only one guest will be allowed in the office at a time—no exceptions.
- For RV site and storage payments, guests are encouraged to pay by phone whenever possible. Dakotah Meadows RV Park accepts all major credit cards for phone payments.
- Guests who are expecting mail are requested to call the office in advance to confirm their delivery has arrived. When picking up mail, please follow the one-guest office policy.
- All fuel sales must be paid for at the fuel pump—no exceptions.
- As a reminder, it is important that everyone do their part to help reduce the spread of COVID-19.
While our laundry room remains open, we ask that guests follow the following social distancing practices:
- Please limit the laundry room to one guest at a time.
- Please be mindful of when your laundry will be finished and remove clothing in a timely manner.
- Please do not wait in the laundry room while using the machines.
We ask that guests pay special attention to the following Dakotah Meadows RV Park guidelines:
- It is the responsibility of each guest to keep their RV site neat and orderly. Storage of personal items under or around RVs or vehicles is prohibited.
- All pet droppings must be picked up immediately. Dog bag stations are located throughout the park.
Thank you for your patience and cooperation as we continue to navigate this situation. We will keep you updated as new information develops or as additional changes are made.
For the latest updates from the SMSC related to COVID-19 (coronavirus), please visit shakopeedakota.org/covid19.